MaxInMotion is excited to announce our 7th year of partnership with Arizona Soccer Association (ASA) to provide much needed funding to deserving players!
The youth soccer scholarship application is now open, and we kindly ask that you review the eligibility criteria below before applying. Note, applications received past the deadline and/or without the required support documentation will not be considered.
- Youth must be registered to play with an Arizona Soccer Association participating club. If you are unsure if your club is registered and participating in the scholarship program, please confirm by contacting your club manager directly.
- Must demonstrate a need for financial assistance
- Player must carry a minimum GPA of 3.0
Application Form & Required Support Documentation
Player applications must be completed online using the following link:
The following additional support documentation must be turned in to your club manager to accompany your application. Please redact or black out social security and tax identification numbers.
- A copy of parent/s 2017 W-2/1099 tax form(s) used to file 2017 tax return
- A copy of parent/s full federal tax return, including all schedules
- Player’s most recent report card
- List of family and/or player community service activities performed in the last year
Application Process Timeline
Club managers will collect and submit all application documentation to ASA by 4:00 p.m. MST on July 31, 2018. IMPORTANT: Clubs have set their own application submission deadlines. Please check with your club to make sure you meet your club deadline, as they will need time to prepare and organize all applications for submission to ASA.
Review Period: August 2018
Notification of Status: Early September 2018
Funds Distribution*: by September 30, 2018
*Funds are disbursed directly to ASA. ASA will distribute funding to the respective clubs to be applied towards the award recipient’s account. Scholarship funds may not be used for travel expenses.