June 25, 2018 - Youth Hockey Scholarship Application Available!
MaxInMotion 2018/2019 Youth Hockey Scholarship Program
The MaxInMotion youth hockey scholarship application process will open on June 30, 2018. We kindly ask that you review the eligibility criteria below before applying. Note: Applications received past the deadline and/or without the required support documentation will not be considered.
- Must be a youth hockey player between the ages of 5-17
- Must be registered to participate in Arizona with an accredited association for the current 2018/2019 hockey season
- Must demonstrate a need for financial assistance (high school hockey excluded)
Application Process Timeline
Application Period: June 30 – July 20, 2018 (deadline)
Review Period: July 21 – August 17, 2018
Notification of Status: by August 31, 2018
Funds Distribution*: by September 30, 2018
*Funds are disbursed directly to the respective hockey association to be applied towards the award recipient’s registration fees only. Scholarship funds may not be used for travel expenses/other miscellaneous charges.
Application Form & Required Support Documentation
Your submission must include:
- A completed 2018/2019 MaxInMotion Player Application Form (click link to download)
- A copy of 2017 W-2 tax form(s) used to file your 2017 tax return. Please redact or black out social security and tax identification numbers.
Application Submission Instructions
The completed application form and support documentation can be submitted:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format only. Other file formats (photos/JPEGS, etc.) will not be reviewed/considered.
- By fax to 480-584-4874
Please do not include documentation beyond what is required with your application submission unless specifically requested by MaxInMotion. If you need assistance submitting your application in an acceptable format, please contact your Hockey Director.
Due to the overwhelming amount of applications received, status update inquiries will not be addressed. All applicants will be notified of their status after the review period has closed.