Apply Today to Provide a Better Tomorrow for Student Athletes.
MaxInMotion® provides financial support to help underwrite the costs associated with inclusion of financially challenged boys and girls who would not otherwise be able to participate in sports programs. MaxInMotion® also provides financial assistance for the development of programs to include special needs populations in youth sports activities.
Due to a high volume of requests, MaxInMotion® is able to assist only a limited number of select organizations. We ask that you please review the following guidelines before applying for funding.
Assistance Guidelines & Eligibility
- Must be a youth sports or athletic organization focused on soccer, baseball, basketball or hockey, with non-profit status
- Athletic opportunities are provided for all children, regardless of physical or mental capabilities, socioeconomic status, religious beliefs or ethnic backgrounds
- Programs place an emphasis on character development, teamwork, academic excellence and self-respect
If you know of an organization that meets the guidelines listed above and is in need of funding, please contact us today.
The 2016-2017 Youth Hockey Application Process will open on June 17, 2016.
Who is eligible to apply for Financial Aid from MaxInMotion?
- Youth hockey players ages 5-17.
- Players currently registered with an accredited association to participate in Arizona for the 2016-2017 hockey season.
- Players with a demonstrated need for financial assistance.
- Application Period: June 17 – July 15, 2016
- Review Period: July 16 – August 19, 2016
- Notification of Status: By August 31, 2016
- Funds Distribution*: By September 30, 2016
*Funds are sent directly to the respective association, not to families and are too be applied to registration fees only. Funds may not be used for travel expenses.
Required Application Documents
- Completed 2016-2017 MaxInMotion Player Application
- Copy of 2015 W-2 Tax Form(s) used to file your 2015 Tax Return (please back out SSN/Tax ID #’s)
In order for an application to be considered, ALL of the required documents listed above must be completed and submitted no later than July 15, 2016. Photos/jpegs of documents will NOT be accepted. Please send files as recognized document formats (PDF/Word). Applications received as JPEGS will not be reviewed for consideration.
By e-mail: hockeygrants@
Or fax: (480) 584-4874
Application packages received after the deadline date will not be considered.